- Where to Buy
- Corporate Information
Rocstor Volt V32 charging carts are the perfect combination of durability and affordability in a feature-rich cart. The Volt V32 ensures professional performance and reliability and helps ease procurement costs and increase the return on investment. It includes Smart Charging Technology and it is designed to Charge, and Store up to 32 Macbook®, Macbook® Air, Macbook® Pro, laptops, Chromebook®, & netbooks up to 16-inch diagonal screen size. The Volt V32 locking steel cart provides AC charging, secure storage and cord management for education, government, office, commercial, retail, industrial and healthcare sectors. This innovative cart has a large compartment with up to 32 individual, smooth edged slots for easy, quick, and safe loading and unloading. The Volt V32 is designed with safety and reliability at its core with UL 62368-1/cULus: CSA, FCC Part 15B/IEC-003 Certifications.
|Device Capacity :||30|
|Support Device :||Tablet/Chromebook/Laptop/Tablet up to 16"|
|Slot Space :||H: 12.8 inch / 325 mm
W: 0.98 inch / 25 mm
D: 15.4 inch / 391 mm
|Cart Dimension :||H: 37.0 inch / 940 mm
W: 25.9 inch / 658 mm
D: 23.1 inch / 391 mm
|Package Dimension :||H： 43.3 inch
W： 28.5 inch
D： 27.5 inch
|Product Weight :||96.8 lbs (43.9 kg)|
|Charging Type :||AC Charge for US/EU/AU/UK/NZ
intelligent Charging Mode
|Warranty :||5-year cart and tray
5-Year electrical components
|Lock Type :||3-point steel lock mechanism with padlock|
|Regulatory/Certication :||North America
FCC Part 15B/IEC-003
UL 62368-1/cULus: CSA
|Power Specication :||AC：100-120/12A 50/60Hz USA
Rocstor VOLT V30 Smart Charging Cart
Built for 30 Devices. Store and charge Compartments. intelligent Charging Technology
|810606035371||Rocstor VOLT V30 Smart Charging Cart Built for 30 Devices.||VT0V30-01|
The Volt V30 is robust and yet the most easy-to-manage. It features all metal construction with Fold-Away Doors & Heavy-Duty Hinges. It provides a secure 3-point Locking Doors plus Padlock Flange option for front and rear doors for Increased Security.
The Volt V32 is designed with two (2) fixed shelves which provides the users easy loading and unloading of their devices. The shelves are made of steel construction and have been tested for reliability and durability. Each divider provides a unique cable management guides for a clutter-free area.
The Volt carts are built with four (4) solid 5-inch medical grade caster wheels. The casters are designed to provide easy cart transportation with minimal effort to push the cart from one location to another. Two (2) of the casters have a locking mechanism to keep the cart securely stationed.
• Charging cart up to 30 Devices.
• UL 60950-1/cULus: CA, FCUL 62368-1/cULus: CSA, FCC Part 15B/IEC-003.
• Designed for Macbook, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, Chromebook, Notebooks, iPad, and Netbooks up to 16-inch screen size
• intelligent Charging Technology: Load-sensing technology directs charging power when and where it is needed most, so each notebook is charged as quickly as possible
• Charge & Store the cart which supports 1-30 Laptops or tablets, and ships cong ured for 30 device congurations
• Front Door: Two (2) hinged front door on the tablet front bay. The door includes a provision for a heavy-duty provision for a pad lock.
• Power Rating: AC: 100-120V/12A
• Door Compartments: Locking rear panel allow access to the AC adapters (Charging Cart) and cabling.
• Complete Ventilation: Fans cool the tablets in the main body of the cart.
• Casters: Four (4) 5-inch medical grade rolling casters with Brake Locks. Casters support easy turning and moving over thresholds. Two casters can be locked into place through a foot brake pedal to prevent the cart from rolling. Two casters are rigid and two casters swivel.
• Cable Management.
• Internal Cable management channel clips keep power and any other cables neat and managed inside the cart.
• Security Features: Includes a standard front and rear door pad lock provision for securing the cart system.
• Ships assembled
The Volt V30 design provides clutter-free organization of devices and cabling. AC outlets, power adapters and cords store out of sight. The power outlets are designed with 1” of space between each other so it can accommodate an adapter with almost any size or shape.
The built-in Intelligent Charging Controller optimizes the total charge time while safely prevents electrical circuit overload. AC adapters plug into the cart’s 30 NEMA 5-15R. A built-in circuit breaker protects against any power overloads. The Volt V30 charging controller monitors all the devices in groups and intelligently provides the best charging sequence. It automatically charges the devices the fastest way in each group safely and efficiently
Tablet up to 16"
AC Charge for US/EU/AU/UK/NZSmart Charging Mode
3-point steel lock mechanism with padlock
FCC Part 15/IEC-003
UL 60950-1/cULus: CSA
3-point steel lock mechanism with padlock