Rocsecur DE52 Encrypted Raid solution is the most reliable real-time hardware encrypted data solution utilizing Firewire 800, USB 3.0, and eSata connectivity. Secure your valuable data with Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm AES-256 encryption when regulatory mandates or the need to protect intellectual property from security breaches dictate. Rocsecure DE52 RAID Storage securely encrypts all data in real-time as it is written to the drive. You have the comfort of knowing that all data contained on these drives are protected against unauthorized access, including hardware theft, failure of a drive, or drive retirement. The encrypted RAID storage data cannot be accessed without the use of a unique Secure Key Token Authentication. The Rocsecure DE52 is authenticated by a USB digital key token, which is inserted for authentication, and removed soon after the device is authenticated, and then ready for secure data transfer.
• Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm AES-256 bit key strength Real-time encryption (virtually zero time in encrypting and decrypting the data)
• Hardware encryption (not software embedded in a chip)
• The cryptographic engine is NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) of USA and CSE (Communications Security Establishment) of Canada certified hardware AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) algorithm.
• Authentication: USB Secure key token
• GUI RAID setup for installation
The Rocsecure DE52 storage is a powerful large capacity 5-Bay Volume RAID system that utilizes as many as five 3.5” hard drives and it is simple and easy to deploy. This high-performance, high-capacity AES-256 encrypted storage solution offers RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, or JBOD configurations. With up to five 3.5” SATA hard drives, you can connect the Rocsecure DE52 via Firewire 800, USB 3.0 or eSATA ports to any PC or Mac®. Secure hardware encrypted and AES 256-bit Encryption engine, the DE52 requires one Rocstor Token Authentication Key for all five drives in the RAID. There is no software to install or required. All the data will be encrypted seamlessly in real-time and securely stored. You can easily setup the RAID settings through GUI protocol.
• Real-Time Hardware AES-256 Encryption
• Large Capacity Storage Solutions, up to five 3.5” SATA hard drives
One unique Rocstor USB Token Key for access to the Volume Encryption RAID
• Built-in Hardware RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, or JBOD accelerator set for high performance
access. (Not Software RAID)
• Drive Hot-Swap support
• Incorporates SATA hard drive or SSD
• OS independent. Compatible with both Windows® and Mac® operating systems.
• Connect via Firewire 800, USB 3.0 or eSata
• Includes two (2) Rocstor USB Key Tokens
• Includes all necessary cables
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.