Rocstor USB keyboard with built-in Card reader is a secure, robust and reliable keyboard with integrated security features and compatibility. The 104-key keyboard is enabled to read Common Access Card and features FIPS-201 Compliancy. It is PIV Compatible. It is also CCID Compliant and supports ISO-7816 Class A, B and C memory and microprocessor smart card (T=0, T=1). It is ideal for providing user authentication for applications such as network login, government, e-commerce, healthcare and banking applications. Government users can confidently use Rocstor KS20 keyboard series which is enabled for securely reading Common Access Cards CAC. Backed by Rocare full limited 3-year parts and labor warranty.
• FIPS-201 Compliant. Rocstor KS20 Series chip meets US Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 201
• PIV Compatible
• Secure Common Access Card CAC Compatible. With use with CAC card software. (CAC middleware is not included)
• Supports ISO-7816 Class A, B and C memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1)
• EMV 4.0 level 1 Compliance, Conforms with banking, financial and goverment standards
• CCID Complaint
• Suitable for applications in government, healthcare, banking, entertainment, and secure network login
• Robust and reliable 104-Key full-size keyboard
• Num Lock, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, SCR Reader LED Indicators
• Plug & Play
• Rocstor Rocare 3-Year Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.