Rocstor Premium DisplayPort™ to HDMI® Adapter – 4K 60Hz, offers you an Ultra high definition 4K HDMI video and audio utilizing your DisplayPort equipped device. Connect your DisplayPort device with an HDMI display monitor or projector using this connector and witness its eye-popping graphic results generated on your device screen.
Supports Ultra high resolution 4K display at 60Hz
Rocstor super quality DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter allows you connect your DisplayPort device to a HDMI 2.0 display and supports picture resolutions of up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz. It works perfectly with HDMI 2.0 displays that support up to 18 Gbps bandwidth, hence allowing you to execute tasks at faster rate on high-resolution platforms such as a 4K video editing application. With 18Gbps bandwidth, there is no chance of experiencing any distortion or instability on your display.
Supports backward compatibility with 1080p displays
Rocstor DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter works astonishingly with 4K HDMI displays. For experiencing its 4K resolution, use it with a DisplayPort 1.2 output and an HDMI 2.0 display. However, it also provides compatibility with previous 1080p resolution devices such as TV sets or projectors. Rocstor DisplayPort to HDMI adapter maintains a 4K resolution display while converting from DP to HDMI, supporting active conversion. This makes it compatible with vast different graphic cards that fail to deliver multi-mode DP++ signals.
Offer plug and play installation
This super quality DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter does not require any driver or software for its installation. Just plug it into the port and it automatically gets installed into the system to carry out your tasks.
This premium adapter is backed by Rocstor’s 3-year warranty and phone support.
• 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz
• Compact and portable
• Backward compatible
• 3-year Warranty
• Black Adapter
• Bullet Features
• Support UHD 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) at 60Hz, 7.1ch Audio, and HDCP 2.2 and DPCP.
• Works efficiently with HDMI 2.0 display supporting 18Gbps bandwidth
• Compliant with DP1.2 specification. Downward compatible with lower versions
• 18Gbps HDMI bandwidth
• Supports content protection of HDCP
• EDID pass-through from PC source to display
• Support 3D format and compliant with lower versions
• Offer active conversion and backward compatibility with Thunderbolt 1/2 MacBooks, MacBook Air and Mac Mini, desktop computers, TV sets, projectors and laptops.
• Extremely user friendly and travel friendly device due to its lightweight and molded design
• Deliver high performance and reliable connections
• Easy plug-and-play installation, no drivers or software are required
There are no reviews yet.