Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/rocstor.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/premium-seo-pack/modules/sitemap/video_info.php on line 210
The Rocstor Professional Toploading Laptop Case is suitable for your everyday needs. A lightweight design that provides protection, functionality, and style. Features a padded Toploading compartment for laptops up to 16″, a removable and adjustable comfortable shoulder strap, comfort grip handles, and a zippered front pocket for any accessories that you may need to carry while on the go. This stylish case has a sectional to keep your documents organized during travel. Every detail on this case has been designed to provide a secure handling and provide a stylish look. It is built with a durable exterior of 1200D Polyester & Interior of 210D Polyester Material. Inside the carrying case you feel the premium soft lining throughout the case which prevents valuables from being scratched and keeps all belongings protected. The front workstation includes a cell phone pocket, RFID Blocking pocket designed specifically for credit card and passport security, and pen compartments. This slim design will protect your device and is suitable for personal, professional executives and government personnel. Backed by Rocstor Lifetime Limited Warranty.
“• Professional, Durable & Lightweight Top Loading Carrying Case.
• Ergonomic design to protect up to 15.6″”/16” widescreen laptops or tablets.
• Convenient Front Compartment includes a cell phone pocket, RFID Blocking pocket designed for credit card and passport security, and pen compartments.
• Heavy duty zippers for durability and long-lasting use.
• Constructed with durable polyester fabric (exterior of 1200D Polyester & an Interior of 210D) that is water resistant.
• Made from premium fabrics.
• Padded Shoulder Strap for relieving shoulder stress.
• Backed by Rocstor’s Lifetime Limited Warranty ”
Rocstor Premium Universal Laptop Carrying Case Toploading
There are no reviews yet.