The Rocstor PrivacyView™ premium Framed privacy and protection filters provide a whole new level of security and privacy for your monitor. Rocstor’s Framed privacy filets are reliable and extremely easy to put and remove from your monitor with its robust hanger arms. The framed filters provide the best anti-glare and anti-reflective features available and deliver high-contrast, high-clarity for an exceptional visual experience. Rocstor 24” Framed filter with its landscape 16:10 aspect ratio privacy screen delivers the most advanced Microlouver Privacy Technology. The PrivacyView™ filters protect from visual hackers and at the same time provides an amazing clear image for your direct view. Rocstor’s advanced Privacy technology protects your information with tiny vertical blinds that are built on the surface of the filter which narrows the viewing angle. The information on your display would be only visible directly in front of the display up to 30 degrees away from the center of the screen and the sides are blacked out from outside of 60-degree viewing angle.
Use Rocstor’s PrivacyView™ screen filters to support compliance with privacy regulations such as Health Insurance Portability Accountability ACT (HIPAA) and Health Information Technology for Economics and Clinical Health (HITECH). Rocstor’s privacy screen filters are the means for protecting private and personal corporate, legal and medical records. Use your PrivacyView™ filters with confidence backed by exceptional Rocstor’s Two-year limited warranty.
- Enhanced Microlouver technology “blacks out” side views
- Robust light weight Frame with Hanger arms for framed mounting or attaching the frame to the monitor with tape strips.
- Advanced privacy. Enhanced clarity.
- Screen data is visible only to persons directly in front of the display
- Will not blur or distort on-screen images
- Reduces 35% of blue light and glare
- Excellent for use in high traffic areaHelps protect fragile LCD screen from scratches, damage and fingerprints
- Strengthens compliance to HIPAA and HITECH requirements
- Filter Size: 530mm x 333 mm (20 7/8 in x 13 1/8 in)
- Two-year warranty