Volt V30 Charging Cart Built for Up to 30 Devices. Learn More Here
Built for 30 Devices. Store and charge Compartments. Smart Charging Technology
Rocstor Volt V32 charging carts are the perfect combination of durability and affordability in a feature-rich cart. The Volt V32 ensures professional performance and reliability and helps ease procurement costs and increase the return on investment. It includes Smart Charging Technology and it is designed to Charge, and Store up to 32 Macbook®, Macbook® Air, Macbook® Pro, laptops, Chromebook®, & netbooks up to 16-inch diagonal screen size. The Volt V32 locking steel cart provides AC charging, secure storage and cord management for education, government, office, commercial, retail, industrial and healthcare sectors. This innovative cart has a large compartment with up to 32 individual, smooth edged slots for easy, quick, and safe loading and unloading. The Volt V32 is designed with safety and reliability at its core with UL 62368-1/cULus: CSA, FCC Part 15B/IEC-003 Certifications.
Steel Construction. Built to Last. easy-to-manage
The Volt V30 is robust and yet the most easy-to-manage. It features all metal construction with Fold-Away Doors & Heavy-Duty Hinges. It provides a secure 3-point Locking Doors plus Padlock Flange option for front and rear doors for Increased Security.
Easy Loading and Unloading.
Fixed divider with cable management. The Volt V32 is designed with two (2) fixed shelves which provides the users easy loading and unloading of their devices. The shelves are made of steel construction and have been tested for reliability and durability. Each divider provides a unique cable management guides for a clutter-free area.
Built Solid. Easy Transportation.
5″ directional casters with brakes and grip handle for easy movement. The Volt carts are built with four (4) solid 5-inch medical grade caster wheels. The casters are designed to provide easy cart transportation with minimal effort to push the cart from one location to another. Two (2) of the casters have a locking mechanism to keep the cart securely stationed.
• Charging cart up to 30 Devices.
• UL 60950-1/cULus: CA, FCUL 62368-1/cULus: CSA, FCC Part 15B/IEC-003.
• Designed for Macbook, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, Chromebook, Notebooks, iPad, and Netbooks up to 16-inch screen size
• intelligent Charging Technology: Load-sensing technology directs charging power when and where it is needed most, so each notebook is charged as quickly as possible
• Charge & Store the cart which supports 1-30 Laptops or tablets, and ships cong ured for 30 device congurations
• Front Door: Two (2) hinged front door on the tablet front bay. The door includes a provision for a heavy-duty provision for a pad lock.
• Power Rating: AC: 100-120V/12A
• Door Compartments: Locking rear panel allow access to the AC adapters (Charging Cart) and cabling.
• Complete Ventilation: Fans cool the tablets in the main body of the cart.
• Casters: Four (4) 5-inch medical grade rolling casters with Brake Locks. Casters support easy turning and moving over thresholds. Two casters can be locked into place through a foot brake pedal to prevent the cart from rolling. Two casters are rigid and two casters swivel.
• Cable Management.
• Internal Cable management channel clips keep power and any other cables neat and managed inside the cart.
• Security Features: Includes a standard front and rear door pad lock provision for securing the cart system.
• Ships assembled
There are no reviews yet.