The Rocstor SolidRack 6U, 9U, 12U Wall Mount with Vented Enclosure is constructed to EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in environments with restricted floor space, such as network wiring closets in homes, offices, retail establishments, classrooms, back offices, and other locations with limited floor space. Rocstor strives to deliver a safe, well-organized, and easy to use product to our users. This premium fully assembled wall mount rack is constructed with cold-rolled steel (CRS) and coated with a robust black powder-coated finish. It supports a rack depth of 14.8 inches and can withstand a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds (90.7 kilograms).For added protection against theft, tampering, and damage, the front door and side panels lock comfortably and securely. The removable side and front panels are constructed with a strong steel and vented mesh material. Cables can easily, conveniently, and effectively be routed through the removable top cover of the enclosure.The SolidRack 6U, 9U, 12U is delivered assembled and prepared for wall mounting, or it may be converted to a mobile rack using Rocstor’s optional rolling caster kit (PN: Y10E013-B1). Equipment installation is simplified by square 12-24 threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces. The vertical mounting rails can be adjusted in 7/8-inch increments to support equipment with a depth of up to 14.8 inches, including patch panels and network switches.
Conserves Essential Workspace
● Ideal for use in network wiring closets, hospitals, homes, offices, retail establishments, classrooms, and other limited space settings where equipment needs to be secure, organized, and out of the way.
● Accommodates EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 6U or 9U or 12U of space
● Able to withstand a weight stationary capacity of up to 200 pounds. (90.7 kilograms)
Secures Important Equipment
● For added protection against theft, tampering, and damage, the front door and side panels lock comfortably and securely
● Top and bottom ports with removable top covers makes it convenient to effectively route cables
Simple Enclosure and Installation of Equipment
● Product arrives assembled for rapid installation
● Arrives prepared for wall mounting, or it may be converted to a mobile rack using Rocstor’s optional rolling caster kit
● 16-inch separation between wall mounting holes for conventional wall stud installation
● Equipment up to 14.8 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels
● Square threaded-hole mounting is supported by rails.
There are no reviews yet.