Rocstor 140W Smart USB-C Power Adapter offers charging compatibility with numerous USB-C devices such as Apple® MacBook Air® 13”, MacBook Pro® 13” (61W), MacBook Pro® 14” (67W), MacBook Pro® 15.6″ (87W), MacBook Pro® 16″ (96W) and the latest MacBook Pro® 16″ (140W) charging power requirement. This versatile smart power adapter can charge any HP®, Lenovo®, Dell and Chromebook™ devices that utilize up to 140W power. Rocstor’s 140W Smart power adapter automatically adjusts to your device power requirement up to 140W. This travel and compact charger is rugged, light and it is able to charge laptops, iPad®, tablets, cellular phone, earphones and everything else with a USB power input up to 140W. You are able to take advantage of this fast power adapter to charge your Apple® iPhone®, Samsung Galaxy®, or Google® Pixel® phone and tablets. The slim and compact design charger measures only 2.95” x 2.98” x 1.24” (75 x 76 x 31.4 mm) and features a foldable plug. The Rocstor 140W has the latest GaN (Gallium Nitride) Charging Technology and it holds UL, FCC/CE certifications for the Maximum safety protocols. It has a more efficient current transfer, which translates to less power loss to heat. Backed by Rocstor’s 1-year warranty and lifetime technical phone support.
Note: Rocstor recommends pairing this power adapter with your 16-inch MacBook Pro (2021 & higher) using a USB-C to Apple® MagSafe® 3 Cable to take advantage of fast charging. Charging cable sold separately.
• Compatible: MacBook Air 13”, MacBook Pro 13” with 61W, MacBook Pro® 14” (67W),
• MacBook Pro® 15.6″ (87W), MacBook Pro® 16″ (96W) Power requirement
• Use with: Chromebook, HP, Dell, Lenovo computers
• Use with iPad & Galaxy tablet
• For use with 100-240V AC of input voltage
• Output: 100W Intelligent
• USB-C Output: 5V 3A/9V 3A/15V 3A/20V 5A
• Technology: GaN (Gallium Nitride) Charging
• 1-Year Warranty
• Certifications: UL, FCC/CE
• Perfect for USA or International Power. Allows 100-240VAC of input voltage
• USB-C output: 5V 3A/9V 3A/15V 3A/20V 5A
• Accurate limited current output.
• Over current protection with Auto-recovery.
• Overload protection and over voltage protection.
• Short circuit protection with Auto-recovery.
• Over temperature protection with Auto-recovery.
• Intelligent LED for PD charging