DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI Active Video Cable Adapter M/M – Black
Rocstor Premium DisplayPort® to DVI® Active cable provides you with an easy solution to connect your DisplayPort source to a DVI-D display. The cable features a male DisplayPort connector on one end and a male DVI-D connector on the other end, eliminating the need for an extra adapter and simplifying the connection process. Supporting high resolution up to 1920 x 1200/1080p at 60Hz, it offers crisp and vivid video quality. The DisplayPort to DVI cable is an active DisplayPort video converter that works with a variety of devices as it supports both single mode (DP) and multimode (DP++) DisplayPort signals. This makes it a versatile solution for use with graphics cards that do not output DP++ signals, such as AMD Eyefinity. The premium cable is also HDCP 1.4 (High-Definition Content Protection) compliant, which is important for protecting copyrighted content. Moreover, it supports High Bit Rate (HBR2) and Extended Display Identification Data (EDID), ensuring undistorted signal transmission across the connection.
With a 6ft (1.8m) long cable length, the converter cable makes convenient and strain-free connections to devices placed at an extended length or mounted high on the wall. The elegantly designed cable features firm-grip gold-plated DVI and DisplayPort connectors. In addition, the latching DisplayPort connector allows you to securely attach it to the port, ensuring a stable and secure connection and preventing accidental disconnections. It is an easy-to-use cable that requires no software or drivers for installation. Simply plug it into your DisplayPort source and connect it to your DVI-D display. Moreover, the flexible and lightweight design makes it easy to take with you on the go for professional or personal use. The premium 6ft (1.8m) DisplayPort® to DVI Active Cable is backed by Rocstor’s 3-year warranty and lifetime phone support. Rocstor equals Reliability.
• High-quality DisplayPort to DVI-D cable with undistorted signal transmission
• Support high-definition resolution up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200p
• Provides crystal-clear viewing experience
• Supports high-bandwidth digital content protection (HDCP), HBR2, and EDID
• Portable, flexible, and light-weight converter cable
• Extremely user-friendly that can easily be carried around
• Features gold plated DVI-D and DisplayPort connectors
• Supports single mode (DP) and multimode (DP++) DisplayPort signals
• Secure and stable connection with latching DisplayPort connector
• Easy plug-and-play installation, no drivers or software are required