SolidRack 19in Hinged Wall Mounting Bracket for Patch Panels – available in 1U, 2U & 4U
Rocstor’s Premium 19in Wall Mount Brackets are great solution for organizing and managing network equipment. With its hinged design, it makes it easy to access the backside of the mounted equipment for maintenance or reconfiguration, saving you time and effort. It is a convenient and space-saving solution for limited space areas including wiring closets, network closets, and electronic warehouses, helping to keep your work area organized and free of clutter.
These Wall Mount Bracket is made of heavy-duty cold-rolled steel (CRS) with a black-powder coat finish, making it durable, lightweight, and resistant to corrosion, even in harsh environments. It supports maximum static load capacity from 17.6 lbs. (8 kgs) to 33.1 lbs. (15 Kgs). Moreover, the standard EIA-310 19-inch width ensures that the bracket is compatible with a wide range of network equipment and can be easily integrated into your existing setup.
The premium 1U, 2U & 4U wall mount brackets have mounting holes spaced 16-inch apart, which match the standard wall-mounting stud-spacing framework, making installation process smooth and easy. Rocstor provides all the necessary hardware for mounting the bracket, including cage nuts, cage screws, and washers, so you do not have to purchase any additional hardware. The ease of installation and the included hardware make it an excellent choice for those who want to get their network equipment up and running in no time. These wall mount racks are backed by Rocstor’s 5-year warranty and lifetime phone support.
• Supports numerous networking and IT equipment including patch panel, servers, and switches
• Ideal for limited-space environments like network closet, server closet, or wiring closet.
• Organizes the equipment and cables more securely
• Accommodates EIA/ECA-310 standard 19-inch rack equipment
• Safely hold stationary weight capacity from 17.6 lbs. (8 Kgs) to 33.1 lbs. (15 Kgs).
• Numbered rack units (U) and square mounting holes
• Features wall mounting holes spaced 16-inch apart matching the construction standards
• Arrives with all hardware including cage nuts, cage nuts, and washers
• Hinged design for easier access to cables, ports, and configuration buttons
• Built with heavy duty CRS for trusted strength, durability and longevity