SolidRack Wall Mount Network Rack Low Profile For Patch Panel Bracket available at 6U & 8U
The Rocstor Premium Wall Mount Bracket is a strong and sturdy steel rack designed for network and server equipment storage in limited space environments such as network closets, wiring closets, server closets, back offices, and utility rooms. It has a 2-post rack design that allows efficient equipment mounting and access, with cable management slots for organized cable management and protection. The Rocstor wall mount rack is 11-inch deep and can hold up to 44 lbs. (20 Kg) of equipment, making it suitable for mounting slim or shallow equipment and conserving space for cables. This wall mount rack is made of heavy-duty cold-rolled steel with a durable black-powder coating finish. It can securely mount EIA/ECA-310 standard 19-inch equipment for an organized appearance in the room.
The Rocstor wall mount rack comes with all necessary hardware, including M6 cage nuts, M6 cage screws, and washers, eliminating the need to purchase additional mounting hardware. It is shipped fully assembled and can be quickly installed on the wall by a single professional. The wall-mounting holes on the rack are spaced 16 inches apart and match standard wall-mounting framework. These 6U & 8U Wall Mount Bracket is backed by Rocstor’s 5-year warranty and lifetime phone support.
• Supports numerous networking, video and IT equipment including patch panel, shallow server, network switches, UPS system
• Ideal for limited-space environments like network closet, server closet, or wiring closet.
• Organizes the equipment and cables more securely
• Accommodates EIA/ECA-310 standard 19-inch rack equipment
• Safely hold stationary weight capacity of up to 44 lbs. (20 Kg)
• Numbered rack units (U) and square mounting holes
• Arrives with all hardware including cage nuts, cage nuts, and washers
• Facilitates with efficient and easily accessible equipment management
• Arrives fully assembled, making bracket installation process quick and easy
• 2-post rack with punched square holes for equipment mounting
• Built with heavy duty CRS for trusted strength, durability and longevity