SolidRack R3104 Premium 24U Rack Enclosure Cabinet – Includes Doors & Side Panels – Assembled – 3300 lb (1500 kgs) Static Load Capacity – 19” Rack Width – 35.6” Rack Depth – 600mm Wide x 1070mm Deep, 24U Enclosure – Floor Standing – Heavy-duty Cold-rolled Steel (CRS) – For Server, Storage, LAN Switch, PDU – ROHS & CE Certified – EIA-310-E & IP20 Protection Rating Compliant – Black
● Delivered assembled for quick deployment, the product rolls into position on strong, pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
● 35.6 inches deep
● Volume of 600mm x 1070mm x 42u
● Keyed-alike doors and side panels
● Weight ratings of 3300 lb (1500 kg) stationary and 2314 lb (1050 kg) rolling
● Enclosures may be arranged in rows securely due to built-in baying tabs.
● Slots for rapid installation of suitable PDUs and vertical cable management are included in the two toolless accessory mounting rails (two rails per enclosure). The mounting holes are organized in a pattern that are widely compatible with accessories and are considered industry standard. Two vertical PDUs or cable managers may be placed side by side on each rail (four items per enclosure).
● Conditions prevalent in non-IT areas, such as warehouses, are resisted by a robust textured powder coat coating.
● Large capacity for front-to-rear airflow. The door perforation pattern’s 65+% open area satisfies or surpasses server manufacturer specifications.
● Maximum usable interior depth of 35.6 inches/90.5 cm (front to rear rail)
● Locking, reversible, and detachable front door
● Half size’ locking detachable side panels are smaller and lighter, making installation and maintenance simpler. Each side has two panels (4 panels total). The front and back doors’ side panels are keyed alike.
● Leveling feet are extendable, enabling enclosure placement on crooked flooring. The levelers can be removed.
● The enclosure can roll past standard-height business entrances courtesy of its compact design.
● All parts are grounded to the enclosure frame, which has various connections for facility ground, via which they are grounded. Quick-release ground wires are included on the front and back doors.
● For easy and simple cable access, the bottom is open
● Plentiful cable access slots are also on the top panel. Panel may be removed quickly and easily without the need for tools or disconnecting any cables.
● Compatible with cable management and airflow optimization accessories