Vertical Cable Organizer with D-Ring Hooks 6 ft – Steel frame and Plastic Rings
Rocstor’s Premium Universal Vertical Cable Organizer with D-Ring Hooks is a reliable solution for achieving optimal cable organization in your server rack or cabinet. This cable organizer spans 6 ft. in length and is split into two 3 ft. sections that can be vertically installed along the side of your rack, creating a streamlined channel for cables running between rack equipment. Its 0U design ensures that it does not occupy any valuable mounting space, maximizing the available area for your equipment.
The two 3 ft. panels feature D-Ring hooks, providing efficient cable organization for equipment mounted at different heights. Moreover, you have the flexibility to install the cable panels in various configurations based on your requirement. They can be placed side by side to manage large cable bundles or end to end to cover the entire rack cables from top to bottom. This cable manager is compatible with most racks that are 40U or larger, making the installation process quick and easy using the keyhole-shaped mounting holes on the rack. If your rack cabinet does not have standardized mounting holes, alternative installation methods can still be utilized with these two-piece cable organizers.
The two 3 ft. vertical cable management panels facilitate proper cable routing, ensuring efficient airflow through the mounted devices to maintain cool temperature and prevent potential damage caused by overheating. Moreover, the two-piece cable manager reduces cable stress on equipment ports and provides easier access to equipment for installation or configuration. Made of high-quality steel, these sturdy cable organizers offer durability and longevity. The premium Universal Vertical Cable Organizer with D-Ring Hooks is backed by Rocstor’s 2-year warranty and lifetime phone support.
• 6 ft. length that is split into two 3 ft. sections, making two cable panels
• Ideal cable management solution network closets, server rooms, and data centers.
• Organize the cables more securely and fittingly
• Easily installed into 40U or larger server racks
• Feature D-Ring hooks to organize cables neatly and securely
• Keep the device temperature under-control by properly routing the cables
• Built with high-quality steel for increased strength, durability, and longevity
• Enhance accessibility to rack-mounted equipment
• Reduce cable strain on the equipment ports
• Fit conveniently into the rack, taking up no valuable space