SolidRack 19in Steel Vertical Wall Mount Rack Bracket – Black – Available at 2U, 3U & 4U
Rocstor’s Premium 2U, 3U & 4U rack brackets are a versatile and practical solution for organizing and storing your equipment neatly and securely on the wall rack. 3 available height provides ample space to store and organize multiple devices, while the ability to mount the rack vertically or horizontally offers flexibility in terms of placement and access. Mounting the rack horizontally under your desk allows you to quickly access and configure the equipment, while mounting it vertically on the wall can help you save valuable floor space.
The wall mount bracket is made of heavy-duty steel, which provides the necessary strength and durability to support your equipment up to a static weight of 125 lbs. (56.7 kgs) without the risk of damage. This makes it a reliable and secure solution for mounting your equipment, especially in harsh environments. Compliance with the EIA-310 standard for 19-inch rack equipment ensures compatibility with a wide range of networking and telecommunication devices. By freeing up floor space and keeping your equipment organized, this bracket can help improve the efficiency and functionality of your work environment.
The premium bracket features mounting holes spaced 16-inch apart, which align with the standard wall-mounting stud-spacing framework, making installation simple and easy. These server racks is backed by Rocstor’s lifetime warranty and phone support.
• Supports numerous networking, video and IT equipment including patch panel, servers, network switches, routers, KVM switch, LAN switch
• Ideal for limited-space environments like network closet, server closet, wiring closet of homes, institutions, workstations, retail establishment, and industries.
• Organizes the equipment and cables more securely
• Provides horizontal and vertical mounting options
• Accommodates EIA/ECA-310 standard 19-inch rack equipment
• Safely hold stationary weight capacity of up to 125 lbs. (56.7 Kgs)
• Numbered rack units (U) and square mounting holes
• Features wall mounting holes spaced 16-inch apart matching the construction standards
• Arrives with all hardware including cage nuts, cage nuts, and washers
• Facilitates with efficient and easily accessible equipment management
• Arrives fully assembled for an easy and quick setup
• 2-post rack with punched square holes for equipment mounting
• Vented structure providing unobstructed airflow and easy equipment access
• Built with heavy duty CRS for trusted strength, durability and longevity