SolidRack 2-Post 42U Server Rack with Casters – Black
Rocstor’s Premium 42U Server Rack is an efficient solution for organizing and protecting your network equipment in network closets, back offices, or other limited space environments. Its 2-post design allows for efficient use of space and ensures that your equipment is protected and securely housed. The 42U height provides ample storage space for mounting multiple devices and holding your messy cables in place. The rack’s open-depth design and unrestricted airflow ensure that your equipment stays cool and operates efficiently.
The 42U server rack comes with casters, making it easy to move the rack to different locations within your office and connect the mounted equipment with other devices as needed, providing you with greater flexibility and convenience. The rack is constructed with heavy-duty steel and finished with a standard black-textured powder-coat, making it durable and able to withstand harsh environments. Also, its sturdy construction provides a static weight capacity of up to 661 lbs (300 Kgs), making it suitable for the most demanding data center environments. The rack complies with EIA/ECA-310 standards and provides stable mounting support for 19-inch rack equipment.
Rocstor’s 42U server rack is designed with numbered rack units (U) and square mounting holes to make equipment installation simple and smooth. The provided hardware, including cage nuts and screws, helps to ensure that the installation process is straightforward and hassle-free. This rack is ideal for mounting servers, network switches, LAN switches, patch panels, KVM switches, and other IT devices in a compact, easily accessible, and organized manner. The rack’s design also helps to keep cables and connectors neatly organized, making maintenance and troubleshooting more efficient. This 42U server rack is backed by Rocstor’s 5-year warranty and lifetime phone support.
• Supports numerous networking, video and IT equipment including patch panel, servers, network switches, routers, KVM switch, LAN switch
• Ideal for limited-space environments like network closet, server closet, wiring closet of homes, institutions, workstations, retail establishment, and industries.
• Organizes the equipment and cables more securely
• Accommodates EIA/ECA-310 standard 19-inch rack equipment
• Safely hold stationary weight capacity of up to 661 lbs. (300 Kgs)
• Numbered rack units (U) and square mounting holes
• Arrives with all hardware including cage nuts, cage nuts, and washers
• Facilitates with efficient and easily accessible equipment management
• Arrives in flat-pack for easy, smooth, and cost-effective shipping
• 2-post rack with punched square holes for equipment mounting
• Vented structure providing unobstructed airflow and easy equipment access
• Built with heavy duty CRS for trusted strength, durability and longevity