SolidRack Wall Mount Rack 2-Post Open Frame Adjustable Depth 18-25.6″ – 12U, 15U
The Rocstor Premium 12U & 15U Wall Mount Bracket provides a versatile and customizable solution for organizing and storing your networking and telecommunication devices. The adjustable mounting depth from 18in to 25.6in allows you to accommodate different sizes of equipment, and the 2-post design offers stability and support. By incrementing the depth by 25mm (1 inch) with each adjustment hole on the adjustable bracket, you can ensure that your equipment fits comfortably and securely within the rack.
The weight capacity of up to 85 lbs. (38.5kg) makes the Rocstor 15U Wall Mount Bracket suitable for a wide range of equipment, from small networking devices to larger telecommunication equipment. The wall-mounting holes with 12-inch and 16-inch spacing are designed to match standard wall-rack stud spacing, making installation quick and easy. Additionally, the elegant design of the rack helps it blend seamlessly into your workspace, while its wall-mounted design saves floor space in limited space areas, providing a professional and organized storage solution for your equipment. This allows IT users to easily access and configure the equipment, improving efficiency and productivity.
The wall mount bracket arrives in a flat-pack design with all the necessary hardware included, allowing users to save on shipping costs and avoid the hassle of having to purchase separate components. The use of heavy-duty cold-rolled steel and a durable black-textured powder-coating provides a robust and secure mounting solution for EIA/ECA-310 standard 19-inch rack equipment. The open frame design also helps to improve air flow and keep equipment cool, which can help to prevent overheating and extend the life of your equipment.
Whether you are looking to organize your workspace or save floor space in limited areas, you can be confident in the quality and reliability of this wall mount bracket. This 15U Wall Mount Bracket is backed by Rocstor’s 5-year warranty and lifetime phone support.
• Supports numerous networking, video and IT equipment including patch panel, large server, network switches, routers, batteries, and UPS system
• Ideal for limited-space environments like network closet, server closet, wiring closet of homes, institutions, workstations, retail establishment, and industries.
• Organizes the equipment and cables more securely and fittingly
• Accommodates EIA/ECA-310 standard 19-inch rack equipment
• Safely hold stationary weight capacity of up to 85 lbs. (38.5 Kgs)
• Numbered rack units (U) and square mounting holes
• Arrives with all hardware including cage nuts, cage nuts, and washers
• Facilitates with efficient and easily accessible equipment management
• Allows flat-pack packaging for easy, smooth, and cost-effective shipping
• 2-post rack with punched square holes for equipment mounting
• Vented structure providing unobstructed airflow and easy equipment access
• Built with heavy duty CRS for trusted strength, durability and longevity